News and Feeds:
- 1Since May, AWS has been successfully implementing the second phase of the project “Social mobilization of families of labor migrants and vulnerable families” in cooperation with UN-Women with financial support … More
- Since May 2014, AWS has launched the second phase of the project: “Social mobilization of families of labor migrants and vulnerable families” in cooperation with UN Women with financial support from DFID. From June to September 2014, 1,239 women were mobilized in 199 self-help groups (SHGs) in two new pilot districts, Asht and Kanibadam. Women unite around a single economic activity and start their own business. GVP members are engaged in a variety of activities: crushing seeds, embroidery, carpet weaving, growing greenery, gardening, providing services, casting bricks, etc. … More
- International organizations, media, and law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- On January 27, 2015, at the Center for Strategic Studies of the Republic of Tajikistan, a round table was held on the topic: “Activities of the hotline on combating trafficking in persons, trafficking and migration” with the participation of representatives of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Migration Service, UN Women, and a number of public organizations. … More
- A grant program “Joint Economic Initiatives” was launched within the framework of Phase 2 of the project: “Social Mobilization of Families of Labor Migrants and Vulnerable Families”, in cooperation with UN-Women with financial support from the UK Government. … More
- On February 6, at the office of the Association Woman and Society, a contract was signed between the association and members of self-help groups of the Ganchi region from the Gazantarak jamoat within the framework of the Joint Economic Initiatives program, in partnership with the Mirzobek DFH. … More
- Today, a study tour of self-help groups (SHGs) of the Rasht Valley to the Sughd region within the framework of the RPM, under the project “Social mobilization of family members of labor migrants and vulnerable families” implemented by the AJO in… More